Love or Something Divine...

Love...or something greater than love...but it exists...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

The best gift from the God to us is "Feelings". Every living being on this planet is having a Heart and five senses for feeling! And By the means of this Blog, I would like to express my feelings and share my experiences.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Sweet Confession




This is something apart from LOVE...Something Undefined...A valuable but priceless feeling...(cuz every warm feeling is not Love)...



Like Rains on a Scorching Sunny Day, Like stands on knees, bent, a huge Rock,
Dumbstruck, eyes wide-opened, deaf, unconscious, I am standing Mock.


I was wandering, in the dark, all alone, waiting for the sun, to rise.
Endless cave of my life, had found, finally, that soothing flash in your eyes.


Your Oceanic eyes, beautiful eyes, are like two pearls, kept on rose petals,
Always, you appear, as fresh as steam coming out of tea kettles.


Your voice, always echoing in my mind, is as innocent as a child singing rhymes,
Your sweet voice, strikes my ears, link cold breeze, strikes wind chimes.


Like fingers move on piano, sweet are your steps, worth noticing, simple, small and gentle,
My mind and heart go revolting, When I think or talk about you, I loose stability, physical or mental.


Whenever you are in front of me, blood in my body, travels like fresh water, in a hill-side river,
I become dumb, out-of-mind, brainless, adrenaline goes high, pulses high, I fumble, I shiver!


I eagerly wait for your motivating and my-day-making smile, which is more beautiful than Mona Lisa smile,
You don't know, how I spend, restless days and nights, without your single glimpse, my heart is that fragile.


I feel you in breeze, I smell you in flowers, I see you in never-speaking walls,
I feel you around me, always, and everytime, my heart goes on knees, to survive, it crawls.


You smile, that possesses a set of 32 diamonds, your hair, your lovely curls, very sooty,
Stem like neck, rosy cheeks, charming expressions, all sum up to your unforgettable beauty.


I praise you beauty, I admire you, you are a gem of a person, pure hearted like dew,
I admit, gathered lot of courage, just to say, "I have Special Feelings For You!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely..damn cute poem :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger @nshul said...

nice .....
......luv redefined....

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home