Love or Something Divine...

Love...or something greater than love...but it exists...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

The best gift from the God to us is "Feelings". Every living being on this planet is having a Heart and five senses for feeling! And By the means of this Blog, I would like to express my feelings and share my experiences.

Friday, October 06, 2006

WHO WAS SHE???


In the blue,lovely, sparkling Twilight,
In the dark, shady & coldy Night,
Human race, in the city was at Ease
when they were touched by cool Breeze.
Sky was glad, so it showered and thus, it started to Drizzle...
Her sexy, hot body, thus, began to Sizzle.
Alone, was she, standing on the Boulevard,
Was she the one whom I met on my chosen Tarrot Card???
As the sky shower touched her Flesh,
Ooooh, seeing her Beauty, my mind and heart began to Clash!!!
Coldy breeze played with her charming, long Hair,
As her beauty, Lips began to Flare...
"Help me! Help me!", as she Cried,
Me alone on the road, my Haemoglobin thus Dried!
But, I still dared to look at Her,
She was calling me, as got wet, her dress of fur.
As her body started to Shiver,
I talked to myself, "Go soon Duffer",
she glanced at me and I looked at Her,
Her beautiful eyes and my eyes started talking to each Other.
Ah! My Lord! I ran towards her as i gained Conciousnes,
Beauty there, would have suffered all bcause of my Carelessness,
As soon as I reached near her, there was only one body Left,
as she Hugged me tightly and my life was sucked and heart had undergone Theft!!!
My hard luck, when she realised, we are Strangers,
She thought of me to be a Scavanger!

Thus, she ran away, she kept on running, she went on and on and On...
To my fate, why GOD, why this lovely day you Shown???
I could never find the gorgeous Thereafter...
MY LIFE BECAME JOKE & A REASON OF LAUGHTER!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home