Love or Something Divine...

Love...or something greater than love...but it exists...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

The best gift from the God to us is "Feelings". Every living being on this planet is having a Heart and five senses for feeling! And By the means of this Blog, I would like to express my feelings and share my experiences.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Missing the Real You!


Searching, I am searching for something, very special, that you have lost,
Something, that has melted, like melts, in summers, the frozen frost.
I won't quit, until I find, reasons, that have been bothering you,
which caused, your soft petal like eye-lids, to remain always covered by dew.
There is something, that carved pain on your mind, and made you sad,
something that made your mind unstable, and made your feelings go nomad.

Your talkative, deep, pretty, rose-like eyes, are now, like a silent painting,
How can a sweet, chirpy bird, think, that her hope of flying high is fainting?
Why tensed and thinking so much? I know, your mind, heart & soul were never so fragile,
Then, what has made, a flower, to think, about its cute and lovely smile?
I accept you have had hard luck, and there's agony in every drop of your blood,
Why don't you remember that roses have thorns, and that, lotuses grow in mud?

You don't know this fact, your heart is made of purest quality gold,
And, you allow its transformation, you allow it to get into any mould.
You think, you are not left with any option or any choice...
I guess, this is the only reason, only cause, for your disguise.
This mean world, and its selfish people, are all testing your patience & innocence,
I miss the real you, I feel wounded, when I miss your original fragrance.

I always consider, we are very close, but this is not what you think,
Cheer up, give me some answers, I won't let the ship of trust, to sink.
Just one chance, give me one chance, I can borrow you a handful of happiness,
Taste it, and tell me, how better it is that your this disguise's tastelessness.
Wake up, look around, you have opportunities at your doorstep, stop worrying & thinking,
LIFE, it is actually "Pursuit of Happiness", it is like a pendulum, it keeps swinging!

5 Comments:

Blogger @nshul said...

life surely is a "pursuit of happiness"..................

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

title could be - missin d real u...

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sameer Jain said...

thnx to the above person for the lovely suggestion!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous pritha said...

out of all da poems u ve written and i ve read..this one is my absolute favorite..and da one u dedicated ofcourse... :) jst awesum!!..love ur work ..alwaz keep writing.. :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sameer Jain said...

thanks pritha!
thanks for ur support!
my all time favourite is the one i dedicated...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home